- My nerd room is coming together. I’ve got the computer set up. I’ve got accounts set up. All I need are my posters up on the wall and a light bulb in my lamp and I’m set. My coding skills are less than good, so I’m going to use this room to do that, but also looking at setting up a couple of small online businesses. Something to start generating income that can be done anywhere.
- Basketball season is coming and with that, a change. I’m not coaching club ball anymore. Some foolishness went down last year, so we’ve decided I won’t do that anymore. I have nothing but great things to say about my past teams, the parents on those teams, the club board, all of it. Since the inception of this club, they’ve done nothing but good for the state of basketball in our district. It’s just time for someone else to coach this end. I’ll keep doing the school season because I can’t just quit it all! 🙂
- I should get a new phone. My current phone cannot charge with a cord, it can only be charged on a wireless charger. That doesn’t bode well when I’m doing almost anything but sitting at home. I’m not sure what to get, but I’m guessing it will happen soon.
- I’m not sure I want chickens around much longer. I love knowing where my eggs come from, but, just like the cows, they tie us down. Without them, chores would be to feed the inside cats and that’s about it.
- I need another fitness/health/something challenge. I feel sluggish and old right now. I posted that on Facebook one day and had TWO friends wonder if I were interested in their “programs”. No, no programs, just don’t feel young anymore and that’s hard for me.
- Bonus: We went to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival over the weekend with one of my best friends and his soon-to-be wife. We had a great time people-watching, doing silly stuff, and just being friends. We don’t have a ton of friends here, so who knows.
And, we finally have tomatoes coming in, so tonight supper: bruschetta!
Some things are truly worth the weight! 🙂
Leave a Reply