Just a note from me to you:
– Thank you for taking the time to read these random posts of thought.
– Thank you for replying (those who do). I appreciate the comments, and for the most part, have tried to reply back. I makes my writing more real, that’s for certain.
– Thank you for support the teachers around you. Whether a parent, teacher, or that person who keeps a pulse on education, your involvement in keeping our students learning in a safe, healthy, and challenging environment is what we need.
– Thank you for caring about those around you. Giving your time, your money, or both to help causes that will change lives.
– Thank you for those I’ve connected with via this blog or Twitter. It’s hard to imagine myself as a teacher before these forms of social media.
– Thank you for reading. My wife and I are both readers, and because of that example, our daughters are as well. If you are reading, you are setting that positive example for both boys and girls that reading is something we can do at all stages of our lives!
I hope you’ve enjoy your Christmas with family and friends. It’s almost time to get back into it. In the next few days, I’ll be writing about my New Year’s Resolutions. I’ve got some ideas, but they need a bit of tweeting, as does most of my writing!
Have a wonderful and safe New Year’s Eve!