Some days, don’t you just wish:
– educational policy talks centered around what was truly “best for kids”?
– those policy makers actually had experience in a classroom?
– school’s came with a bunk house?
– eating healthy at school wasn’t viewed as a bad thing?
– students all were read to, everyday, from day one?
– what was legible to students was legible to you?
– that is wasn’t always about money?
– reading a book was an experience all children could enjoy?
– hyper positivity could be toned down, just every once and a great while?
– technology were something all teachers could look at and think “what if”?
– school was celebrated?
– finding time to exercise wasn’t like finding a needle in a haystack?
– respect wasn’t something that had to be “taught”?
– you could capture a classroom’s spark, and save it for those days they really needed it?
Just a few random thoughts. Not a positive vibe I know, but some days, it’s just hard to feel positive about everything.